Sunday, December 9, 2007

the first

everyone and their dogs have a blog now. so according to my "style follower" nature i have decided to jump on the band wagon. although i have had a band for a long time, and now i own a station wagon. Why would a hot blooded metal head and creative person like me buy a station wagon? economics. Toyota = re-sale value. The cheapest toyota i could find was the distinctly ugly probox. so i bought it. No, not with my hard earned cash that i have plundered from the agency over the years, but by taking a loan from a bank. As opposed to taking a loan from parents, which i never really pay back, you know? And speaking of pay back, what have YOU done for the cyclone victims recently? *I* have donated money. And i feel damned good about it. But i have a friend, Zaid Islam, who's a) collecting relief materials and b) going to the devastated areas and physically helping them out. I mean thats all great and everything, but somehow it diminishes the feel-good factor i had from donating some money. So i think i'll tell him to stop going there physically and making me look bad. and feel bad.

i wish i was a born business man

3 comments:

Nearvision said...

Nice post... so what were you writing about?

Unknown said...

oh i didn't know you couldn't read!! so its a waste of time to try to explain through the written language innit?

Nearvision said...

So right, you are. I didn't notice it was not in English. Remind me to learn to read gobbledygooks someday.